Raid Nite Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Bars & Cookies
Sometimes during some late night gaming sessions you need something sweet, but you also want something hardy, well Cheryl “Aoife”, has just the ticket with some Raid Nite Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookies or Bars. That’s right, this recipe can be either or, its incredible, its like 2 desserts in 1! Bake up a batch, scarf them down and kill some internet dragons!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cup flour
- 1-1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins (soaked in 1/2 c water)
- 1 pkg chocolate chips
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Large Cookie Sheet or 13×9 inch pan
- Electric Mixer or Large Spoon
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine butter, sugars, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine raisins with water to mixture in the bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- For bars: Pour the dough into a 13×9 inch pan, bake it at 350º for about 30 minutes. It works best if you’ve doubled the recipe but a single portion works too.
- For cookies: Place spoonful of mixture on cookie sheet and bake them at 350º for 12-15 minutes.
Contact Cheryl “Aoife” at email@example.com